Marshal Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów (office for short): obliges to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the project: In the footsteps of Łukasiewicz trail.
Date of publication of the website: 2021-10-01
Date of the last significant update: 2021-10-01
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the digital accessibility act of public entity's websites and mobile applications due to incompatibilities or exemptions listed below.
Content not available:
- no focus when navigating the page using the Tab key
- Tab key does not move through successive page elements
- Shift+Tab key combination does not move back to previous page elements
- up/down arrow keys do not move through items in the vertical menu
- left/right arrow keys do not move through items in the horizontal menu,
- multimedia materials are not provided with audiodescription.
- no site map / search engine
- map without alternative access
Preparation of an accessibility statement
- declaration was drawn up on: 2021-09-30
- declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2023-06-19
Feedback and contact information
A person responsible for considering comments and motions: Mirosław Gieroń
Telephone:+48 17 747 6811
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments on the digital accessibility of the page or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital availability of a page or its element,
- request that unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
The request must contain:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- an indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns disclosure of inaccessible information in an alternative form.
The application should be considered immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If it is not possible to ensure access within this period or to provide access in an alternative form, it should take place no later than 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
If these deadlines are not met and the request is refused, a complaint may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to the following address:
Supervisory authority: Marshal Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów
Address: al. Łukasza Cieplińskiego 4, 35-010 Rzeszów
Telephone: +48 17 850 17 00
You can also submit a complaint to a Commissioner for Human Rights.
You can also submit a complaint to the Ombudsman.
The Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów is located at:
- The main building at 4 Łukasza Cieplińskiego Avenue in Rzeszów
- at Towarnickiego Street 3a in Rzeszów,
- at Lubelska Street 4 in Rzeszów,
- at Poniatowskiego Street 6 in Rzeszów
- at Sienkiewicza Street 86 in Tarnobrzeg.
The buildings of The Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów are located:
- at Kościuszki Street 7 in Mielec, ground floor,
- at Kościuszki Street 2 in Przemyśl,
- at Rynek Street 18 in Sanok,
- at Staszica Street 20 in Krosno.
The main building of the Office -Łukasza Cieplińskiego Av. 4 in Rzeszów
In the the building at Łukasza Cieplińskiego Av. The following Departments and Offices are located:
- Chancellery of the Sejmik,
- Chancellery of the Board,
- Organizational and Legal Department,
- Department of Budget and Finance,
- Regional Operational Program Management Department,
- Department of Regional Economy,
- RPO 2014-2020 Expenditure Certification Office,
- Department of Implementation of Infrastructural Projects of the Regional Operational Programme,
- Department of Health Protection and Social Policy,
- Department of Agriculture, Geodesy and Property Management,
- Department of Rural Development Programs,
- Department of Roads and Public Collective Transport,
- Department of Promotion, Tourism and Economic Cooperation,
- Bureau of Security and Protection of Classified Information,
- Multi-person health and safety post,
- European Funds Information Office,
- Ownership Supervision and Economic Analysis Office,
- Internal Audit Office.
The location of the building in the center of Rzeszów allows access by public transport , the use of public car parks and parking zones with dedicated spaces for people with disabilities.
The entrance of the Office by Aleja Piłsudskiego can be reached by bus lines 2, 3, 7, 14, 30, 33, 34, 36, and by Aleja Cieplińskiego by bus lines: 0, 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 30, 34, 35, 36, 38, 45, 58, 59.
The main entrance to the building is located by Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego, which is properly paved and has appropriate width (marked as A). Entrance B is located in the back of the building.
Entrances to the building are located at a sidewalk level, providing easy access by wheelchair, baby carriage or when carrying a travel luggage.
The door to the office building opens automatically.
Behind the main automatic door there is a vestibule with sufficient maneuvering space. Straight, there is a glazed door with a handle and a self-closing device, opened outwards, leading to the main hall. The door is within sight of the receptionist who can help the person entering.
In the car park from Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego there are designated and marked parking spaces for the disabled.
The street curbs were made as embedded, enabling entry by wheelchairs, baby carriage or with travel luggage.
- In the main hall, the reception is located to the left of the main entrance. For assistance, please contact the receptionist.
- On the left side of the reception there is a Client Service Point intended for all people, in particular those with diverse needs.
- The General Office is located on the left side of the main entrance, behind the reception.
- On the right side of the entrance there is an information board with the layout of the rooms in the Office and an infomat showing the location of important points in the hall.
- The corridors in the building allow people in wheelchairs to move freely. The surfaces of internal stairs and passageways are made of materials that do not pose a risk of slipping.
- The building has two elevators with a hands-free, visual and Braille system, adapted to transport people with mobility difficulties.
- Toilets suitable for people with disabilities are located on each floor of the building.
- A person with a disability can get to the higher level of ground floor by electric powered platforms installed by the stairs on the lower level ground floor in the hall.
- Access is provided for a disabled person with an assistance dog and a guide dog to the building and all its rooms.
- There is an induction loop in the hall by the reception.
- The conference room has an IR system to support hearing with headphones.
- There is an evacuation chair in the building.
- There are no Braille signs in the building (except for the elevators) and no high-contrast or large-print signage for the blind and visually impaired.
- There is no information about the layout of the elements in the way of handling or voice in the building.
Additional information about the architectural and information and communication services of another location of the Office (author - Edyta Terczyńska, architectural and information and communication coordinator, phone: 17 747 63 24).