for the website: Following Ignacy Łukasiewicz trail -
within the project "Oil heritage of Ignacy Łukasiewicz's activities".
placed on the website of the local government of the Podkarpackie Province.
Marshal Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów (office for short): obliges to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the project: Łukasiewicz- following Ignacy Łukasiewicz trail.
Date of publication of the website: 2021-10-01
Date of the last significant update: 10/01/2021
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the digital accessibility act of public entity's websites and mobile applications due to incompatibilities or exemptions listed below.
- no focus when navigating the page using the Tab key
- the up / down arrow keys do not move through the items in the vertical menu
- the left / right arrow keys do not move through the items in the horizontal menu,
- multimedia materials are not provided with audio description.
Preparation of an accessibility declaration
- declaration was drawn up on: 2021-09-30
- declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2021-09-30
Declaration was drawn up on the basis of self-evaluation.
Standard browser keyboard shortcuts can be used on the website.
- the Tab key moves forward through all active elements of the page, including items in the already selected menu,
- Shift-Tab keys go back through all active elements of the page, including items in the already selected menu
- the Enter key activates the selected item active in this menu.
Feedback and contact details
A person responsible for considering comments and motions: Mirosław Gieroń.
Telephone: +48 17 747 6811
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments on the digital accessibility of the page or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital availability of a page or its element,
- request that unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- an indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns disclosure of inaccessible information in an alternative form.
Examining the application should take place immediately, at the latest within 7 days. If the availability or alternative form of access is not possible within this period, it should take place within 2 months from the date of the application at the latest.
Complaints and appeals
If these deadlines are not met and the request is refused, a complaint may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to the following address:
Supervisory authority: Marshal Office of the Podkarpackie Province in Rzeszów
Address: al. Łukasza Cieplińskiego 4, 35-010 Rzeszów
Telephone: +48 17 850 1700
You can also submit a complaint to the Ombudsman.